In the fashion and beauty industry, it is crucial to have the best models and the best lighting. For years photographers have found ways to illuminate a scene and a model’s beauty through intense lighting fixtures. You may be wondering how to get that at home. What do you do if you don’t have a camera crew around you setting up lights?
An LED ring light may be the perfect solution for you. There are several options to choose from that will allow you to take perfectly lit pictures, no matter where you are. Many people in different fields have started adopting the use of this equipment because it helps take a finer photograph or video. With more light used on set, or during a selfie spree, the less editing goes into each picture. It helps create natural perfection.
Wondering How to Use A Ring Light?
The goal of the ring light is to provide the user with even illumination for their content. It isn’t supposed to be too bright in one spot, or too dark, so you will want to be sure to set your camera up in the correct position to get the most even lighting for a professional-looking photograph or video.
Here are the best steps on how to use a ring light…
1. Keep the light two feet away from you. The closer it is, the more it will shine on only one spot. This can cause other dark areas and make the lighting look uneven.
2. Set your camera directly in the middle of the circular light. Take some test shots before starting your video or your mini photoshoot to make sure it is in the correct position.
3. If there isn’t enough light surrounding you, such as if you are in a dark studio, consider getting more than one ring light. Sometimes one just isn’t enough. You can set one up with your camera, and have another one next to it. Or have each of them slightly to the side of the camera so the light projects on the subject without creating shadow. At Glow Ring Light Co, lighting fixtures are made to be budget-friendly, yet professional, so you can buy as many as you need for the perfect set.
There are also options from Glow Ring Light Co that allow you to carry a light where ever you need. Need the perfect selfie? It’s no problem with the ring light from our company. There is an easily portable option that allows a circular light to hook around your phone. With a pocket selfie right light, the light shines around the camera lens, making it look like you have the perfect lighting, removing shadows from your face and perfectly illuminated your skin.
Who Can Benefit from A Ring Light?
The fashion industry has always benefited from better light. They have access to some of the best equipment on the market. However, we like to focus on other individuals, professionals and businesses who require an LED Ring light. Opportunities are opening up, including those for content creators, bloggers and influencers, and this is creating a high demand for a budget-friendly light that anyone can use.
• Instagram Influencers – Part of an influencer’s job is taking the best photographs and selling their brand to others. You will want to make sure even with no photographer, your lighting is on point. Having a portable light can help you take astounding photos as an Instagram influencer and make you look professional, without breaking the budget.
• TikTok Influencer – To be an influencer of any kind, you need to upload quality photos and videos. Our ring lights from Australia can help you achieve the best results.. Having good lighting can help cut your editing time in half, and get your videos uploaded and out to the world faster.
• YouTube Stars – In the last decade, YouTube has provided a huge opportunity for literally anyone with a message to create content for YouTube. Whether you’re uploading cooking videos, fitness workouts, product reviews, motivational videos or drum lessons, anyone wishing to take growing a YouTube following seriously needs to invest in a LED ring light.
• Makeup Artists– Part of creating the perfect look for your client is having the best lighting. The more light you have, the easier it is to see where you need to cover imperfections, and the better your client will look for a photoshoot. Without a fully illuminated face, it is easier to miss areas of a client’s face and look blotchy on camera.
• Cosmetologists and beauty technicians – If you focus on skin, or even nails, lighting is essential to do a good job. You will want the best lighting to be able to see what you are doing and remove the guesswork. No matter which area you focus on as a cosmetologist – eyebrows, eyelashes, waxing, nails, skin treatments – you will want to make sure you possess the right lighting tools.
Technology has advanced so far, and many people need this equipment to do their job well. Glow Ring Light Co is proud to supply premium quality, affordable ring lights throughout Australia.
The Different Styles of Ring Lights
At Glow Ring Light Co. There are currently four styles to choose from. Here are the options Glow Ring Light Co provides:
• Pocket Selfie Ring Light- This is the perfect way to carry a light for selfies. It is pocket-sized, and you can literally take it anywhere. It can fit in your purse, pocket, backpack, and anything else you can think of. Taking the perfect selfie will be easier than ever before.
• 6-inch LED Ring Light- An excellent option if you plan on filming at your desk. It is the best option for people in a seated studio setting. You can place it on your desk, and it will shine brightly and evenly over the upper half of your body. It is 6 inches around, making it great to film and photograph face and shoulders while seated.
• 14-inch LED Ring Light- One of our most popular models, our 14″ ring light provides diffused lighting with the ability to vary the intensity of the 200 LED bulks with the dimmer switch. Control brightness and colour temperature between 3000K and 5600K to get your preferred lighting and accurate hues of the subject matter. Complete with a height adjustable stand, phone attachment, remote control, bluetooth shutter and carry bag.
• 19-inch LED Ring Light- A light that will give you the most bang for your buck, this ring light is ideal for portrait, fashion, wedding, make up and product photography, beauty professionals and content creators. Providing 5800 lumens through its 448 LED bulbs, this is for the serious shutterbug or professional. This is another excellent option for standing photos as it will perfectly illuminate your whole body evenly.
There you have it! Four amazing options for the perfect selfie. There is absolutely no shame in the selfie game, and we believe you deserve the best lighting. Our goal is to be the go-to store for ring lights in Australia, so you can GLOW PRO and nail your shoot, every time.
LED ring lights can make or break a look. Follow the simple tips of this guide on how to use a ring light and this could be one of the best investments you will ever make.
Have questions? Our customer service team will be more than happy to help you out! Click here to contact us today.